Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 19, 2024, 15:25:02

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 27
Total: 27

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Who's snowed up???

Started by guest325, Friday,January 18, 2013, 15:00:36

Previous topic - Next topic

guest325

I am!!!
:cry   :cry  :cry no flying again.....

Ross

Quote from: DarrellW on Friday,January 18, 2013, 15:00:36
I am!!!
:cry   :cry  :cry no flying again.....

No flying at most airports either :rofl:  I dont know.  Less than a foot of snow and the UK closes down.  :laugh:
Let's be careful out there.
SAFETY is.. NO accident.

XH558

What';s snow ???

Just VERY wet here in the very far South West ... we don';t get this snow stuff - or much frost  :shrug:

Zero Centigrade is like arctic conditions here - and as for -1c well that';s the end of the world  :rolleyes:
David :)
[url="//www.mh434.com"]www.mh434.com[/url]
[url="//www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/"]www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/[/url]

Rappy Freak

Not much snow here.  From what I hear its on it';s way, but they said that last time  :cry
SkyNet shall rise!!!!!!

Gav

Yes - stuck in Vienna b';cus all connecting flights to LHR got cancelled today.  Couple of beers in the hotel tonight then try again 6:45 tomorrow morn to get back.  Then look forward to the M3 drive back to Southampton if I get that far.  Beam me up Scotty PLEASE!

eyeflying

Just finished building a TBS Discovery - desperate to test and fly but the snow';s deeper than the quad so if I come down in the wrong place I could be waiting for a thaw before I can recover it - hovering inside is just no fun   :(

neagron

There';s plenty of snow up here in bonny Aberdeen,Marty. :scotland:

Balders

buried my quad in the snow this morning :)

Will upload video when I get home  ::)
Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified
[url="//sbaps.co.uk"]Sbaps.co.uk[/url]

rickp

A bit, here in Lincolnshire - but I managed to negotiate early delivery of my birthday hubsan x4, so let I can terrorise the terrier ;)

homersainty

just a light dusting of snow here in east anglia but it';s dam cold
If you find yourself in danger of being taken seriously, then try to do something which undermines or sabotages that perception in some way.

icedfusion

I tried to fly a quad today in the garden, but i think the rapid temperature difference from taking it outside from the warmth of my house made it go nuts as I lost control almost instantly!

Moral of the story - let it sit outside and let the electronics adjust to the temp as it does make a difference!

ice.

Rappy Freak

Now we have snow  ::)

Sledging this morning I think.............mind we did go out at 20.10 sledging last night.  So much for my sons bedtime  :whistling:
SkyNet shall rise!!!!!!

johnrs

view of the back garden this morning

New to Quads but loving it

My YouTube Channel

Techie-Review

guest325

Digging out duties completed, going to give myself a treat and get the Hubsan out in the street - snow makes for a soft accidental landing  ::)

Jumpy07

None where I am in Scotland (Loch Lomond)

We sent it all down to you soft southerners :-) .. geeze BBC news never mentions when we get hammered... but god we know about it when you do lol

Thats not snow you have anyway..... its a sprinkling of flour..  lol
BNUC-S Pilot with PfCo /PFAW.
UAQ / CAA PfCo Instructor / Flight Assessor

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

teslahed

QuoteWe sent it all down to you soft southerners :-) .. geeze BBC news never mentions when we get hammered... but god we know about it when you do lol

That';s because we get the wrong kind of snow. A bit like how Scotland gets the wrong kind of mist - large and downwardly mobile most of the time...
One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

Balders

Sorry, took a while to get round to sticking my "oops" vid up on the forum...

http://youtu.be/rvGBWCcKRyI

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified

Gaza07

Nice one Balders I see the new Brian firmware is working very well  ::)  ~~
[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]

Balders

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified

QuadBod

If it makes you feel any better Balders, I did the same thing, with the same outcome (I think the skids got bogged down in soft snow). I spent the next 20mins giving the motors and ESCs a blow-dry!   ::)