Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,April 20, 2024, 04:46:44

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 22
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Pyro Musical Fireworks.

Started by sausageroll, Friday,January 04, 2013, 18:46:17

Previous topic - Next topic

sausageroll

So one of the guys I fire fireworks with has instructed us to ';Spam the hell out of this video" So here, it is, our new years eve fireworks musical display:

https://vimeo.com/56769018

XH558

I must be very old fashioned ... fireworks to me are .... well .. just fireworks....and should be enjoyed as such  :shrug:

Modern fireworks are simply stunning and that display is no exception ... but the music is just lost on me  :rolleyes:

We saw in the new year on St Ives harbour beach and the council saw fit to provide a brilliant display at midnight - Mortars are just incredible - the bursts look like they are coming at you and I can see the art of the timing to put a mortar up and then lay something below it and the technology is just amazing ... displays fanning left to right as they put shells up and layer upon layer of bursts ... really stunning .... thousands of people in spontaneous applause at the end.

But the music .... turn it off for me  :laugh:
David :)
[url="//www.mh434.com"]www.mh434.com[/url]
[url="//www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/"]www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/[/url]

teslahed

Very impressive. I thought the music was well matched with the visuals - a real synesthetic treat for the senses.

I particularly liked the fireworks around the 6 minute mark that went straight up then shot off to one side at crazy angles and then the ones at 6:40 that looked like pretty blue anti aircraft batteries opening up - though there did seem to be a lot of variety compared to some displays I';ve seen in the past which was nice.

Off to post on facebook now - so if you suddenly get loads more hits, that';s all my doing, honest :laugh:

I';m not surprised to hear the music isn';t to everyone';s tastes though - who was the audience composed of that you were performing in front of? I';d better not post what I';m listening to right now (woops https://soundcloud.com/fexomat/fexomat-end-times-nocturne) :laugh:
One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

homersainty

ok i watched it wow man wot a way to earn a living you got any jobs going ?
If you find yourself in danger of being taken seriously, then try to do something which undermines or sabotages that perception in some way.

sausageroll

Hah, no jobs unfortunately, it takes a long time to get on shows like this, been firing for years, and its taken me 2-3 years to convince the guys that run these displays that im worthy of this size show. I just rig though, I dont design or organise.

As the vimeo description says, its a ';high profile client'; that basically means, I cant tell you who it was, but it was only about 15 people ;-)

scotty40

Quote from: teslahed on Friday,January 04, 2013, 20:20:51
Very impressive. I thought the music was well matched with the visuals - a real synesthetic treat for the senses.

I particularly liked the fireworks around the 6 minute mark that went straight up then shot of to one side at crazy angles and then the ones at 6:40 that looked like pretty blue anti aircraft batteries opening up - though there did seem to be a lot of variety compared to some displays I';ve seen in the past which was nice.

Off to post on facebook now - so if you suddenly get loads more hits, that';s all my doing, honest :laugh:

I';m not surprised to hear the music isn';t to everyone';s tastes though - who was the audience composed of that you were performing in front of? I';d better not post what I';m listening to right now (woops https://soundcloud.com/fexomat/fexomat-end-times-nocturne) :laugh:

Wow thats some crazy mad mental music. Right enough.. :) Started playing it and couldn';t get it to stop.. :rofl:  haha