Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,April 20, 2024, 02:09:26

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

My Hexa so far

Started by mickyt, Wednesday,January 02, 2013, 15:27:52

Previous topic - Next topic

mickyt

just thought i';d post a pic of my hexa so far, new leg';s arrived this morn so had to go pick them up and pay more money to the PO, legs fitted, light';s fat shark fpv, easy OSD. just waiting for the gopro and pocket DVR
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

VinHex

Vin,

HEXACRAFTER HC650, DJI WKM, DJI DataLink 2.4Ghz, 4S DesirePower 6200, Aeroxcraft Landing Gear, Xaor 12x6 Pre-Balanced-Props, Spektrum DX8, AR8000 Receiver
TM1000, Fatshark Attitude SD, Sony Exview Had II CCD 650 Line Sony Effio-E, DJI iOSD, Hexacrafter Brushless Gimable Fat-S Spironet Antenna

mickyt

hi ya matey, i did see them but didnt know if anyone had had any dealing';s with one the arms look a little skinny but you can really go by the picture i guess. i watched your vids this morn is it struggling with the weight now?
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

Jumpy07

Looking good Micky..

That 4s battery looks huge...   
BNUC-S Pilot with PfCo /PFAW.
UAQ / CAA PfCo Instructor / Flight Assessor

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

mickyt

Hi Craig, yeah its not small thats for sure lol i have four of them at the mo just debating on if i should get a few more lol

VinHex

Yep weight is issue mate, just looking at best solution rather than upgrade frame. Glad all your kit is coming together now feller, question is now? Will you just fly and enjoy or look for something more to add now you have the bug..

Vin,

HEXACRAFTER HC650, DJI WKM, DJI DataLink 2.4Ghz, 4S DesirePower 6200, Aeroxcraft Landing Gear, Xaor 12x6 Pre-Balanced-Props, Spektrum DX8, AR8000 Receiver
TM1000, Fatshark Attitude SD, Sony Exview Had II CCD 650 Line Sony Effio-E, DJI iOSD, Hexacrafter Brushless Gimable Fat-S Spironet Antenna

mickyt

gopro hero2 on its way pocket dvr on its way i guess the next big wallet buster will be a gimbal of sorts but for the mo ill fly it i did my longest fpv flight as in time not distance did 9 mins OH YEAH OH YEAH LOL

homersainty

looking real good mickty  bet you cant Waite to get some videos uploaded i know i cant lets hope for some nice weather over the next few days  :crossfingers:
If you find yourself in danger of being taken seriously, then try to do something which undermines or sabotages that perception in some way.

benchmark

It is very nice. Do you get any interference from the ESC right under your OSD gps unit as regards satellite locking times?

mickyt

Hi Homer and Benchmark, Cant wait to record something Homer wether it will be any good is another ~~  Benchmark i have been getting some interfernce but it was happening before i fitted the OSD so im guessing its coming from the Port i work at, i could be wrong and the only way to find that out will be to fly it somewhere else away from the docks i  need to find a nice farmer who will let me ON his land and not shout GET OFF MY LAND LOL

mickyt

Sorry Benchmark forgot to answer your question in full, the gps boots up within 20 seconds and gave me 9 satellites with in less than 45 seconds i was surprised it did it as quick. Some review';s of this OSD mentioned taking forever to get a fix ive not experienced this yet.