Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Wednesday,April 24, 2024, 17:40:15

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 29
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 26
Total: 26

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Banggood packaging and Customer service.

Started by guest325, Monday,May 16, 2016, 17:18:44

Previous topic - Next topic

guest325

As I have posted in shout box I have received my Hubsan H501s today in damaged packaging.
On examination I found that the tx fpv screen is cracked and doesn';t work.
I have contacted customer service and detailed the problem and have received confirmation that a complaint has been registered.
Now comes the wait....... what are they going to do???
Photos of the packing and damage enclosed.

Hands0n

With that packaging I';d say that BG were being wildly optimistic that it would arrive at its destination undamaged!  I reckon those photos will show them exactly what happened. They should send you a replacement. I don';t think they';ll ask for that one back ...
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

JT

Hope they sort this out quickly mate, trouble is any replacement will be on the slow boat..... :(

guest325

Copy of my report logged on their site and confirmation of complaint.

Your ticket has been created.n
Damaged item delivered
   Darrell Williams
   Mon, 05/16/16 4:48 pm   

order number:
The Hubsan h501s I have received today arrived in a damaged box and on examination the Transmitter screen is cracked and does not function.
I have taken photographs of the delivery condition and of what the damaged Transmitter looks like powered and unpowered.
The packaging of the item was totally inadequate as the box the model and it';s parts were contained in were very weak and susceptible to damage. It should have been boxed in an additional much more rigid box to prevent damage. I am requesting that the item be replaced as soon as possible supplied in adequate packaging.
Please respond as soon as possible to state what you intend to do.
Regards
D Williams
   Ticket created while on: https://secure.livechatinc.com/licence/7243681/open_chat.cgi?groups=3   
Powered by LiveChat   

Fletch

I';ve always found them pretty good ... But I';ve not used them recently.

Bad Raven

What MIGHT have arrived today was a HobbyKing order via ParcelFarce, at least that is what the HK text message said. (on or before the 18th, and I have had deliveries through before the final date).

And what arrived by Parcelfarce..............??    Some birdseed for my wife';s feathered customers...........  :thumbdown:

I';d got all "previous" about starting the build when the red van stopped outside. 

Hey Ho, but its forecast wet and our delivery is usually 15:30ish, so I could have got on with it.

THIS POST WAS INTENDED FOR WHAT THE POSTMAN BROUGHT TODAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHY ITS HERE!!!!!

guest325

Quick update, had communication from them this morning asking for Photo';s etc which were sent to them right away with my request for complete replacement due to the fact that I am unable to test any of the functionality of the other parts.

JT

Must just be a standard response, at least they have replied to you. Hopefully they will sort it quickly. There';s really no arguing with your pictures, they clearly show the damage to the packing and the tx. I reckon they will sort you out mate ~~   :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers: :crossfingers:

Gav

Oh wow unlucky.  I';ve bought various bits n bobs from Banggood and fragile stuff is usually well packed out with thin foam.
Anyway, I';m sure you';ll get a replacement.  Your patience will be tested a bit more now with further waiting, matey.  Buy something else from banggood to take your mind off it  oh no hang on that wont work ummmmm twiddle your thumbs?

seafax

I';ve bought loads of stuff from bang good over the years and on the odd occasion when something';s been way overdue they';ve taken quite a bit of bullying to sort it out but I got a "dead on arrival" anomometer once and sent a photo of the corrupt start up screen and they shipped a replacement out the same day.

Col.

guest325

Quote from: Gav on Wednesday,May 18, 2016, 08:26:23
Oh wow unlucky.  I';ve bought various bits n bobs from Banggood and fragile stuff is usually well packed out with thin foam.
It';s Hubsan';s box that';s the problem, it';s so flimsy it defies belief plus the blow moulding inside is also very flimsy - any more than a gentle nudge and something will get damaged.
I hope BG actually take this up with Hubsan so that we can get better delivery results!!!

Jazzz

nate80

Touch wood, to date I';ve had no issues with items from Bang good, but obviously it can happen and I';m sorry it';s happened to you.  That';s a pain.  Fingers crossed BG will do the right thing without a fight and replace the broken item with a new one.   :crossfingers:  Keep us updated. 

guest325

Further update, this is their offer:
Dear customer,
Thanks for your email and sorry for the inconvenience.

For the item [SKU304651]Hubsan H501S X4 5.8G FPV Brushless With 1080P HD Camera GPS RC Quadcopter RTF[ Color;White&Gold][ Mode;Mode switch] in your order 14367516

It is cause by the transpotation. we can resend you a new screen. Can you replace it by yourself ?

Sorry again and looking forward to your early reply.
Best regards,
Icey

This is my reply:
I do not have the technical expertise to do that, besides that because the Transmitter doesn';t work I can not test the rest of the parts.

This to me is totally unacceptable and if you do not offer to replace the complete delivery (which I am happy to return to you) I will have to take this up with Paypal.

Please reply as soon as possible what you intend to do, if I do not receive a satisfactory reply today I shall open a Paypal dispute to claim for either replacement or refund.

Best regards
Darrell Williams
I think that makes my position clear enough!!!

JT

Cheeky sods lol!  I guess they are trying it on, at least they have taken responsibility with it being done in transit, so if  you have to go the paypal dispute option, paypal will know you are not trying to get something for nothing and you should at least get a refund ~~

nate80

Quote from: JT on Thursday,May 19, 2016, 08:02:00
Cheeky sods lol! 

+1  They';ll try pretty much anything so wriggle out of responsibility I guess.

You sent them a good reply.  Should speed up the process a little.  In my experience with all the China warehouse companies, if they';re given an inch they';ll take a mile.  I really hope they see sense and send you a new replacement quickly.

Hands0n

+1 Enough already!  Its their shipping error. Who';s to say the replacement won';t arrive similarly damaged as they have a fundamental logistics flaw at root of the problem.

Good reply Darrell - I hope you get the product but you';re absolutely right to hold out for a replacement rather than faff around opening up the box, even if you are wholly competent to do so.
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

guest325

Well no further communication from BG so it';s now gone to PayPal dispute - I have now requested a refund because I have no confidence in their ability to supply the product damage free. If they do not comply within the next few days I shall escalate it to a claim, I';m not being messed about with this one!!!

Cheredanine

I woukd have gone with "as long as the replace,net screen is a 50 inch plasma"

nate80

Seems like a poor show from Banggood. Mind you, they do sometimes take days to reply to emails. In any case at least PayPal will sort it for you. The way these Chinese businesses operate is not on though. Everything is fine until something goes wrong. Then you';re left struggling for assistance and absolutely amazed if they put it right without a fight. It';s part of the course of buying from China unfortunately.

apollo7

Bit late to this,
The good news for me is i cancelled my order with them, and dont see me buying this product, but bad luck on you but at least you payed with paypal and wont lose out, it will just be a PITA getting it refunded, i would be looking at a different product to spend the refund on, shame as this little hubsan offers a lot in a small package
Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

guest325

Now offered me a replacement tx despite me telling them that I now want a refund because I have no confidence in their ability to supply the product undamaged!!!
I can see this going to be escalated to a claim!!!

Jazzz

It';s a good example of how to complain about a faulty
Item darrellw .
I';ve never had a return on faulty good s granted Thay were only a tenner but I';ve always used the wrong approach .

guest325

Now escalated to a claim, still no response from them, they';re just messing me about!
Now let';s see what PayPal come up with!!!

Paulham

Paypal will probably come up with a offer of a refund if you send the damaged item back to china. IT will end with you out of pocket.

Accept the new transmitter and hope they package it better.

Banggood are pretty good, Ive had a few dealing with their customer service and they have always resolved it.

guest325

Good news, BG have asked me to provide best price to return it to them; however they do not reply via Paypal - it seems that they only reply to you personally; don';t understand this!!!

nate80

I guess they don';t want paypal to see what they';re doing. Or maybe they are just completely inefficient. If you';ve opened a PayPal case I';d copy and paste everything BG send with date and time into a message for paypal to see. No harm in it I don';t think and it may help the case. What';s the cheapest price you';ve found for return of the item?

darlofranco

Be careful how you send it back, in my experience Paypal will only cover you if you send it back and you get a signature on receipt! Costs a fortune!!! Standard Royal Mail will only track it in this country...

Paul01

I have found that Banggood never respond to PayPal and then PayPal will issue you a refund.
TBS Tango 2
FatShark Dominator V3 with RapidFire Module
Armattan Chameleon-BF3.5.7
TBS Source One, KL100 Micro, Mobula7 HD
DJI Mavic Pro
[url="https://www.youtube.com/c/paul01"]https://www.youtube.com/c/paul01[/url]

nate80

Hmm... Maybe I should retract my previous comment about copying in banggood messages due to what Paul says in his post above. Better to keep paypal in the dark if that';s the case.

(Post edited due to iPhone spelling auto correct changing words and making my first comment cuckoo  :wacko )