I think clearing your eeprom so much is not helping, this is only neccesary once when you switch from multiwii to mpng (or if you realy screwd-up the settings)
I think this is the procedure from scratch:TX calibration link to arducopter intro
1. set all your TX trims and subtrims to zero and disable expo/dr
2. if your TX has calibration, do it.
2b. I had to reverse my pitch on my TX (er9x) for mpng (multiwii was normal)
3. Calibrate TX from missionplanner
4. all sticks should be centered, throttle should be minimal. before you click Ok at the popup
power toggle everyting (copter and TX) and check if the ranges are still OK, eg every step of movement on your TX results in movement at the configuration-txcalibration screen of missionplanner.
as sanity you can check if there is a difference in powering your copter from lipo or USB-onlynext ESC calibration link to original document from arducopter
!!! with no props: !!!
0. copter off completely (no lipo nor usb)
1. TX on
2. throttle max
3. fully power your copter (logic and ESC's)
4. wait for rolling leds
-- the copter has now enabled passtrough to all four esc's
5. power off the copter and wait a few sec (capacity in the ESC's need a second or so to deplete)
6. still trhottle max
7. power copter again
8. wait for special beep-tone of esc(motors) (i think the "123" tone) comfirming max throttle
9. set throttle minimal and wait for reversed beeps (321) confirming min. throttle
10. wait for long confirmation beep
11. toggle the power of the copter with throttle down. mpng starts in normal mode
don't use your TX trims to trim your copter. http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/AC2_Flying
please, also check out the links and other information from APM, it is actualy almost the same except the pcb and the connections (sanity check
succes er mee, good luck with it!