Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by JeremyE on 13 Feb 2018
  • Hello All, its been a while and I have been quite silent. I am looking for the dimensions for the Creality CR-10 frame (if anyone has one and is kind enough to measure it). The reason being that I would like to upgrade my Duplicator i3 frame to frame like the CR-10...
  • #2 by Doug on 05 Mar 2018
  • Hello All, its been a while and I have been quite silent. I am looking for the dimensions for the Creality CR-10 frame (if anyone has one and is kind enough to measure it). The reason being that I would like to upgrade my Duplicator i3 frame to frame like the CR-10...

Which variant of the CR10 there are several with this info I can prob find someone that has one
  • #3 by JeremyE on 21 Mar 2018
  • Which variant of the CR10 there are several with this info I can prob find someone that has one

Hi Doug, been a while! It didn't matter which version as I was after the ratio's of where to place the frame sections. I did manage to find a 3D model of the frame and get dimensions from it though. I then used the ratio's to bring it down a bit in size and I converted my Duplicator i3 frame into a Creality style frame. Of course after all of that I picked up a CR-10 mini on ebay really cheap (with a blown mosfet and heatbed sensor on the mainboard). So now I have 2 printers  :laugh:
Pages:
Actions