Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by agrs1974 on 19 Apr 2017
  • I use the the FS doms v3 and quaunum v2 to use for anyone who wants to view.
    Looking for a change. What do you use??
  • #2 by Revs on 19 Apr 2017
  • I'm still on my trusty Dom V2's. Not in to 16:9 screens so that limits my choice for upgrade. Tried the Dom HDV2 but hated them, very blurry round the edges. Chr1s loves his Skyzones and I've godda admit they are very nice, very sensitive VRX on them.

I would have thought that by now there would be a lot more choice than there is. FatShark aren't really moving things on, just different versions of the same old tech.
  • #3 by Cheredanine on 19 Apr 2017
  • What are you wanting from the change?
    (I am with revs, still running Dom v2s, work fine don't see anything extra I want, that something else has)
  • #4 by Revs on 19 Apr 2017
  • My only beef with the Doms is the bab DVR in them. OK it works, but it's pretty poor. Running them off 18650's now, great upgrade, hrs of battery life.
  • #5 by agrs1974 on 19 Apr 2017
  • I thought FS may have moved forward also. The HD are not really my cup of tea.
    Thought about the skyzones. The Dvr in mine work really well. Also going to get a monitor but ive chosen that.

Mm decisions.
  • #6 by Cheredanine on 19 Apr 2017
  • If you don't want he then fs doms are about as good as it gets to be honest, particularly with something like furious true d
  • #7 by Gav on 19 Apr 2017
  • Still rocking the Dominator V1's (black case).
    Keep using them till they conk out I reckon - not desperate to upgrade really, especially as new FatShark Doms are so darn expensive for what they are.
  • #8 by agrs1974 on 19 Apr 2017
  • If you don't want he then fs doms are about as good as it gets to be honest, particularly with something like furious true d

Suppose your right. I have the realacc divetsity module. I sometimes find the doms v3 very dark. The doms v2 dont seem to have this problem.
  • #9 by mitchell.atheis on 19 Apr 2017
  • Currently using the FS attitude V3s. Very interested in the new Aomway commanders though. DVR, diversity module built in, HDMI & can use my spare 3S battery's to power

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• #10 by agrs1974 on 19 Apr 2017
  • Currently using the FS attitude V3s. Very interested in the new Aomway commanders though. DVR, diversity module built in, HDMI & can use my spare 3S battery's to power

yes also looked at them but i need the inserts due to eyesight. The FS ones dont fut.
  • #11 by Bajadre on 19 Apr 2017
  • Using fs dom v2 here too but tbh after playing with my mates tbs tango that's the way my moneys going next  ;)
  • #12 by Mr Finch on 19 Apr 2017
  • I am on Quanum V2 at the moment but really want a set of Skyzones.  Seem to offer so much more than the FS efforts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #13 by mitchell.atheis on 19 Apr 2017
  • yes also looked at them but i need the inserts due to eyesight. The FS ones dont fut.
    I have read that the fatsharks inserts fit into the commander

• #14 by Hozza on 19 Apr 2017
  • I upgraded to Dom V3's from Attitude V2's, but on my 3rd flight the left eye monitor failed so got a refund and went with the Skyzones after trying another pilots set at my local club.
  • #15 by Cynabal on 19 Apr 2017
  • Been reading alot of good things about the Aomway Commanders? anyone tried them?
  • #16 by topdonkey on 19 Apr 2017
  • FS Dom V2's for me too, i didnt realise how popular they still are, brilliant goggle and very clear and easy to use, but like revs said, the recorder works, but its fiddly, i dont use it much really
  • #17 by agrs1974 on 19 Apr 2017
  • I read that the inserts for the fatsharks dont fit. Mmmm maybe they do.

Be interested to find out if anyome has the aomway
  • #18 by Ern Stock on 19 Apr 2017
  • Me too - Dom v2 .
    Fairly stock , but with a proper on off switch for fan , fan powered offof jack socket , and a small voltmeter added.
    Would like true d for the auto search .
    ( customer service - had a iffy power board - asked fs if I could buy a new one - fs , they say " but they are only 18 months old , we'll send a foc replacement to you ". )
Pages:
Actions