User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

MultiRotorUK ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Bad Raven: Nost of the fish went, "what was that?" followed by "who are you?"  :azn
    Today at 20:38:57
  • Bad Raven: One of the shrimps is shell shocked, it's still hurtling around the tanke even now and its little heart is racing..........
    Today at 20:37:37
  • Gav: oh was it a good excuse for fish n chips for tea?
    Today at 19:55:33
  • Gav: did the fish survive?
    Today at 19:39:29
  • Bad Raven: We just had the mother of all supply glitches, one of my fish tank lights sounded like it was arc welding itself, all the lights flickered, internet bombed for over five mins!
    Today at 18:08:02
  • shawdreamer: used + in a couple of my early builds, I always managaed to bury the front motor, which left the quad stop up in a appropriately visual grave like cross.
    Today at 14:01:07
  • AKK Technology: akk promotion!!! mutiple product with discount
    Today at 05:36:54
  • Gav: my first quads were + 'Plus' config
    November 19, 2017, 18:02:11
  • Hozza: I have than enough 5 inch quads, or do I [link] this is one style of frame I haven't got.
    November 19, 2017, 07:57:59
  • Bajadre: n1 phil just noticed on there the 12amp esc blheli being rated for 3-4s while ive been running them on 3s for over a year what a idiot lol
    November 17, 2017, 13:57:29
  • Wyntrblue: always things i want when i have no money phil!
    November 17, 2017, 11:44:50
  • philtrum: Black Friday has started early at MakeItBuildIt, over 100 products on sale with more being added daily. We have limited stock on some offers so be quick before their gone! [link]
    November 17, 2017, 11:37:36
  • hoverfly: I got a 2s,but if I think mucky it turns into 3s.  :rolleyes:
    November 16, 2017, 21:35:49
  • DarkButterfly: I got a 6s which does everything I need and an android for stuff it doesn't.
    November 16, 2017, 20:28:30
  • shawdreamer: :nananana:
    November 16, 2017, 20:20:42
  • shawdreamer: ....sorry Iphone users but you bring it on yourself
    November 16, 2017, 20:20:34
  • shawdreamer: con muppet sheep into thinking they need to buy your newest phone because its "just so the best and trendy" when actually all youve done is change the power socket....
    November 16, 2017, 20:20:15
  • DarkButterfly: rob a massive bank :laugh:
    November 16, 2017, 19:07:40
  • Bad Raven: Own Formula One or DJI???
    November 16, 2017, 18:56:57
  • hoverfly: 400 million for a painting,OK it is unique  but how the flock do you accumulate that kind of cash.. :o
    November 16, 2017, 18:40:48

Who's Online

Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Hubsan X4 H501C Brushless Drone  (Read 277 times)

Offline GearbestAli

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 0
  • Tricopter, one prop short of a Quadcopter
Hubsan X4 H501C Brushless Drone
« on: March 16, 2017, 17:33:40 »
Hubsan X4 H501C is the most buying RC product now a days as the feedback from the customers are coming well about this product some of them has written that it is worth buying in that price  :smiley:

Let me write the specification for you here  ;D :smiley:

Features:
1080P HD Camera: The built in HD camera is tuned amazingly to capture stunning pictures and videos from the sky.
GPS Altitude Hold: Built-in GPS can lock the drone';s position, hovering at a certain altitude.
One Key to Return: The fight control system will automatically control the quadcopter to turn to home and land.
6 Axis Gyro: Strong stability, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
Unmatched Brushless Motor: Each motor is made by the superb technology, more powerful and more durable.
Longer Flight Time: The intelligent battery with large capacity extends the flying time last to 20 minutes.

A recent review from the user:

Drone is very cheap and has many great features. Gps hold works great even in heavy gusts of wind. The packaging is great and the drone comes with an extra set of props. The Controller is light and feels great in the hands. The 1080p camera is very good. You can also take pictures while taking video. The drone itself feels sturdy and strong enough to take some crashes. The flight time of this drone is around 20 minutes. It';s rth function has worked great so far. The quad is also very east to fly even for beginners.

So what are you waiting for order it now for just $135.11  :cool: Buy Hubsan X4 H501C Brushless Drone