Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by jnortonjones on 09 Nov 2017
  • Just wondering can any one tell me if the PIDs and  RC rates in the image will make my Lizard95 easier to fly.

Thanks.
  • #2 by Cheredanine on 09 Nov 2017
  • Those Rates will certainly make it slower to change aspect and more docile, pids are nothing to do with it.
  • #3 by jnortonjones on 10 Nov 2017
  • Those Rates will certainly make it slower to change aspect and more docile, pids are nothing to do with it.
    Thanks okay. Take your point on PIDs
  • #4 by Cheredanine on 10 Nov 2017
  • Depends on what your radio is, but if the thing is too fast, the easiest trick is, after it is all set up, change the sub trim on the radio so the throttle stick goes from 1000 to say 1800 instead of 1000 to 2000
  • #5 by jnortonjones on 10 Nov 2017
  • Depends on what your radio is, but if the thing is too fast, the easiest trick is, after it is all set up, change the sub trim on the radio so the throttle stick goes from 1000 to say 1800 instead of 1000 to 2000
    Radio is Taranis x9d plus so yeah that's another option.
     Thanks.
  • #6 by Elmattbo on 10 Nov 2017
  • Not sure what your set up is but on my 2 inch build P and D are definitely higher. I think I’m on at least 50-55 on P for pitch and roll. Can’t remember the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #7 by jnortonjones on 11 Nov 2017
  • Not sure what your set up is but on my 2 inch build P and D are definitely higher. I think I’m on at least 50-55 on P for pitch and roll. Can’t remember the rest.

The PID stuff is taken from Curry Kitten's (YouTube) recommendation of AndyRC's settings.

Wondering if also dropping down to 2s rather 3s would help?
Pages:
Actions