Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by CornishMule on 12 Jun 2018
  • Hi all,

Cheredanine had the great suggestion that a crash-reel / "I wasn't expecting that" edit might be good for the challenge series, but also pointed out that crashing on purpose might be somewhat questionable / expensive.

Sooooo, here's an advance notice to keep hold of all of that crash footage / unexpected outcomes because in coming weeks there'll be a challenge to make use of those clips :)

In the meantime, this week's challenge is still gap chasing -   http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk/index.php?topic=23223.0

Happy flying all.  :beer2:

• #2 by Andy7 on 12 Jun 2018
  • ... that one won't be a problem! No clip length limit then?  :rofl:
  • #3 by hoverfly on 12 Jun 2018
  • Does  the   "I wasn't expecting that" have to specifically have to be related to quads, as  I...... well  no  i'll forget that then... :embarrassed

Going back to marking all my vtx frequency's  on the frames ..
  • #4 by Lamaule on 12 Jun 2018
  • I don't crash.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• #5 by Cheredanine on 12 Jun 2018
  • I don't crash.
    ...I feel there should be a second half to that statement like Woodys “That’s not flying, it’s falling with style”, I just can’t decide, in that target rich environment, what it should be (I don’t think watching trainspotting last night is helping either) however by Einstein’s interpretation of gravity, you don’t crash into the earth, the earth crashes into you
  • #6 by Lamaule on 12 Jun 2018
  • ...I feel there should be a second half to that statement like Woodys “That’s not flying, it’s falling with style”, I just can’t decide, in that target rich environment, what it should be (I don’t think watching trainspotting last night is helping either)

I don’t crash, I just assimilate shrubbery!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • #7 by Cheredanine on 12 Jun 2018
  • I don’t crash, I just assimilate shrubbery!

I read that as “assassinate” at first, I think it is a better quote  :cool:
  • #8 by Stactix on 12 Jun 2018
  • So no time limit? That's not good, I might exceed the length of the Hobbit films is that okay?

• #9 by Lamaule on 12 Jun 2018
  • I read that as “assassinate” at first, I think it is a better quote  :cool:
    Agreed, that’s much better!  I will clear future statements through you ! 🤣

• #10 by Lamaule on 12 Jun 2018
  • So no time limit? That's not good, I might exceed the length of the Hobbit films is that okay?
    Challenge accepted!

• #11 by ched999uk on 12 Jun 2018
  • Now this is a challenge I may be able to enter  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Pages:
Actions