Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Lamaule on 10 Jun 2018
  • This spot is an extremely difficult one to fly, and I haven't flown here in over a year.  So I figured it was time to see what I could do a given what I have learnt in the meantime!

Hope you guys enjoy...

• #2 by CornishMule on 10 Jun 2018
  • Can you post just one video where it’s not an array of awesomeness? Then I could vary my reply a bit !!

Really cool footage mate, top marks on the raw edit too.

You’ll be snapped up by a race team soon! 
  • #3 by Cheredanine on 10 Jun 2018
  • Astounding levels of commitment there mate, superb  ~~
  • #4 by hoverfly on 10 Jun 2018
  • Can you post just one video where it’s not an array of awesomeness? Then I could vary my reply a bit !!

Ditto...apart from the f/ing being stunning the vid production is ace.. brilliant build up  and lead in....Nuff said.. :notworthy:   :beer2:
  • #5 by Sweet Pickle on 10 Jun 2018
  • Very nice indeed. can only echo what the guys above say. Smooth edits and nice flying.  ~~
    Jealous :sick:
  • #6 by Lamaule on 10 Jun 2018

Thanks Cornish!  . I have to admit raw edits appeal a lot given I don’t have to spend hours cutting footage together.  This one was nice and easy to edit.

Not sure a race team would be interested in my gap-slapping skills. Plus I’d likely perform poorly given the lack of chlorophyll and bug Juice on my lens! 🤣

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • #7 by Lamaule on 10 Jun 2018
  • Astounding levels of commitment there mate, superb  ~~

Cheers Adam.  I’ll be honest, this site had me scared beforehand!  The session went pretty well though.  Might have to go back soon as I think there are some other lines to hit!

• #8 by Lamaule on 10 Jun 2018
  • Ditto...apart from the f/ing being stunning the vid production is ace.. brilliant build up  and lead in....Nuff said.. :notworthy:   :beer2:

Cheers John.  Really appreciate your kind words and glad to hear you’re still enjoying them.

• #9 by Lamaule on 10 Jun 2018
  • Very nice indeed. can only echo what the guys above say. Smooth edits and nice flying.  ~~
    Jealous :sick:

Cheers pickle!  I think I could smooth things out with another pop at that spot.  It’s really hard on your throttle control.

• #10 by Elmattbo on 10 Jun 2018
  • Nice flying there mate, your determination to stick to your line through blind corners was impressive! Good idea getting there early too, I can imagine the soft target risk is high!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #11 by Elmattbo on 10 Jun 2018
  • Nice flying there mate, your determination to stick to your line through blind corners was impressive! Good idea getting there early too, I can imagine the soft target risk is high!

• #12 by Lamaule on 10 Jun 2018

Cheers mate.  There were a couple where I was trying hard to keep it in the air - you can probably tell one of them.

Yes, you couldn't fly that site in the day.  It's pretty easy to control at sunrise.  We didn't have anyone come through until we started to pack up.
  • #13 by Reman on 14 Jun 2018
  • No wonder I'm still a sh1t RC pilot, Lamaule must have syphoned off most of my (And a fair few other peoples by the look of it) talent while I was sleeping !!! LOL !!!

Beautiful flying there. Just wish I could get close to being in the same league (To be honest, I'm not even sure that I'm playing the same game !!! :o ).
  • #14 by atomiclama on 14 Jun 2018
  • Lamaule must have syphoned off most of my (And a fair few other peoples by the look of it) talent while I was sleeping
    Started thinking about this, now I have an image in my mind that I just can't get rid of, thanks a lot for that  :rolleyes: I'm now scarred for life. ::)
  • #15 by Lamaule on 14 Jun 2018
  • No wonder I'm still a sh1t RC pilot, Lamaule must have syphoned off most of my (And a fair few other peoples by the look of it) talent while I was sleeping !!! LOL !!!

Beautiful flying there. Just wish I could get close to being in the same league (To be honest, I'm not even sure that I'm playing the same game !!! :o ).

Thanks Reman.  Just enjoy the flying and stick with it, you’ll get there before you realise it!  Also, find some good people to fly with, they’ll push you forward too!

• #16 by Lamaule on 14 Jun 2018
  • Started thinking about this, now I have an image in my mind that I just can't get rid of, thanks a lot for that  :rolleyes: I'm now scarred for life. ::)

This thread went south quickly! Lol 🤮🤢🤭

🤣🤣

Pages:
Actions