User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

MultiRotorUK ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Bajadre: good to see you slayer :)
    January 18, 2018, 17:14:57
  • hoverfly: Good to hear you are feeling better,  now  all you have to do is catch up on the technology,, and  prepare for wallet damage.. :nananana:
    January 18, 2018, 17:10:14
  • Andy7: WB Slayer!! :) :)
    January 18, 2018, 16:36:41
  • Slayer23: Boooo Hello all sorry ys i am still alive and very very very much better thanks in no small way to the help i recieved on here
    January 18, 2018, 15:42:22
  • Bajadre: lmao shaw yeah u gotta check these things haha
    January 18, 2018, 14:59:29
  • shawdreamer: well I lowered the search word from "1000" to "100" but all I could find was "essex wife 100 man gangbang".... I checked the entire video though, just incase it was a mistype
    January 18, 2018, 14:32:01
  • Bad Raven: How much comparison do you feel is required?
    January 18, 2018, 12:31:57
  • shawdreamer: still nothing yet and Ive been checking.... alot....purely for the purpose of investigation
    January 18, 2018, 11:45:49
  • Bajadre: be on xhamster soon dude lol
    January 16, 2018, 14:22:15
  • Andy7: BBC news website story "1000 young people charged over sex video" - now, I'm no expert but that must have been quite a video.
    January 16, 2018, 14:12:36
  • Bajadre: Lol raven @ powergen use a image hosting site to link the pics on here etc
    January 16, 2018, 12:37:32
  • Bad Raven: Take picture, cut three slits. Place head through central slit, arms through the other two. You now have picture on.
    January 16, 2018, 05:37:31
  • atomiclama: on what? the wall ::)
    January 15, 2018, 20:34:53
  • powergenscotland: Help me put pictures on
    January 14, 2018, 12:43:24
  • Bad Raven: @SamK1425 - after helicopters and before what follows!!   :laugh:
    January 13, 2018, 20:28:45
  • Gav: ty paul
    January 13, 2018, 18:54:00
  • SamK1425: is there a place on this forum to sell a drone? Thanks
    January 13, 2018, 18:10:21
  • Hozza: £50 a night Gav
    January 13, 2018, 15:19:52
  • Bad Raven: All of it..........  ;)
    January 13, 2018, 06:13:32
  • Gav: how much
    January 12, 2018, 20:01:30

Who's Online

Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Banggood - not shipping lipos anymore?  (Read 273 times)

Offline ched999uk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 501
Banggood - not shipping lipos anymore?
« on: January 10, 2018, 17:24:27 »
Just thought I would order a couple more lipos from Banggood as my Infinity 4S 14.8V 1500mAh 70C are proving to be quite good. But they are out of stock which they frequently are but they are now saying that they cant ship to me  :cry

Anyone know if Banggood will sort this out or will I have to hunt for an alternative supplier?

Online Bad Raven

• Liked: 410
Re: Banggood - not shipping lipos anymore?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 21:16:33 »
They last week notified that an order heading to me had been returned under LiPo restriction so Yes they appear to be in problems currently.

Online Bad Raven

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 21:35:01 »
IMO don't hold your breath, they have had to vary intermediate destination a few times in the last year, and I suspect there may not be many routes left open at affordable cost to them.

My problems is that they are selling micro batteries for the kids club E010s etc that are not available in shape/capacity/connector combination elsewhere to my knowledge, and that is a real issue. I have several kids waiting now for 5 packs.

At least the batteries you require are widely available at least in type/format/connector.

Offline Gavster29

• Liked: 5
  • Tricopter, one prop short of a Quadcopter
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 22:46:50 »
There is another option for the E010, solder on a JST PH2.0 connector on a fly lead and use the whoop batteries, you will also need a foam pad, I got all mine from Amazon

Some of the Whoop batteries come with JST Micro so either replace the connectors or just find the ones with the upgraded version

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

Offline ched999uk

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 23:00:55 »
Bad Raven have you tried Aliexpress? Not as reliable as Banggood more like ebay but seems like they are still shipping lipos

Online Bad Raven

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 07:32:12 »
There is another option for the E010, solder on a JST PH2.0 connector on a fly lead and use the whoop batteries, you will also need a foam pad, I got all mine from Amazon

Yes, am aware of this option, but while practical for individuals, I'm dealing with 30 kids who all have their own quads and USB chargers, and herding cats in those numbers isn't simple!!!!

BTW if I was doing that I'd go the "walkera used" flat type connector which is more robust with really decent sized flat pins and offers immediate access to 260mAh flat batteries that better fit the battery bay as is.

Online Bad Raven

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 07:50:14 »
Just received this overnight on another Banggood battery order:-

"Dear customer,

Thank you for placing an order with us.

Due to some uncontrollable reasons, your order has been returned .

Would you like to be issued a full refund of this order?

If we don't receive a reply from you within 3 days, we will cancel this order and issue a full refund to you .

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Looking forward to hearing from you, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time."

Surmising from their point of view, batteries cannot be a massive part of their operation, and we don't know how widespread this problem is.  If they have it worldwide they may take more effort to overcome it. 

The "answer" is for them to ship in bulk by sea and distribute locally, but that means greater investment in a changing market and for logistics a greater investment.

Also, to do that legally in the UK requires a courier delivery as RM has a no LiPo policy, and that in turn means courier costs!  Maybe "Click and Collect" escapes?  About a year ago I had a UK based EBay LiPO purchase seized on way to me, twice, they are obviously still tightening the net.  A couple of recent LiPO orders from Banggood came through listed on Customs as "Charger" so they seem (allegedly!) to have been "trying hard" to continue as was for a while.

The REAL issue is what if this extends into product with battery or batteries included?

In my specific case I'm ordering ten LiPo A MONTH minimum in various sizes, some not UK common.

Expect UK price rises as the sellers realise that the purchase options are reducing!!

Online Bad Raven

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 08:15:10 »
Bad Raven have you tried Aliexpress? Not as reliable as Banggood more like ebay but seems like they are still shipping lipos

Just gone there, joined, put three differing in stock items in logged in account Cart (None LiPo for a test).

Cart showed zero items, went to look in "empty" Cart anyway, Cart had ONE of the three in it.

:banghead: :banghead:

Online Bad Raven

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 15:48:30 »
Well, the problem has spread now, with Quad packages that include even a single LiPo being listed as "unable to send to your country".

So, just as I start to develop a one-design Quad group in my after school club using E010 (and the other models of the same size), it all goes unable to purchase.  :banghead:

I have kids who bought quads (or were bought quads for Christmas) not able to get battery packs and having orders refunded, and others who now have had their Quad order stalled or refunded.   :thumbdown:

:angry: :angry:

Offline ched999uk

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 16:00:00 »
That is sad but if it is effecting more than just battery sales then BangGood may do something about it.
Hopefully you can find another source to keep the kids happy.

Offline Elmattbo

• Liked: 197
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 23:20:04 »
Hate to say this guys but banggood have had this coming. They ship lipo’s unlabelled which is bloody dangerous for anybody who handles the packages on the way to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gavster29

• Liked: 5
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 10:34:18 »
That is a little worrying, I ordered an E010 last week when they were on for £9.84, it is showing shipped, I will let you know if it turns up!