Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Cheredanine on 27 Nov 2017
  • Got some sent some new lipo samples to test last week, gave them a fly at the oxford meetup.
    Primeraly interested in the 850mah 4s to use with my Air-Ro (Zero G tried the 650mah on his sparrow)

Gave them another spin today, a bit cold, still effecting the lipos, but perform as well as any other lipo I use in these quads and much lighter (80 odd grams on the 850mah, that is over 20grams lighter than the tattu and 10grams lighter than the nanotech)
  • #2 by Lamaule on 27 Nov 2017
  • Got some sent some new lipo samples to test last week, gave them a fly at the oxford meetup.
    Primeraly interested in the 850mah 4s to use with my Air-Ro (Zero G tried the 650mah on his sparrow)

Gave them another spin today, a bit cold, still effecting the lipos, but perform as well as any other lipo I use in these quads and much lighter (80 odd grams on the 850mah, that is over 20grams lighter than the tattu and 10grams lighter than the nanotech)

Thanks for letting me have a go with these at the weekend.  Having had some time to contemplate their performance I think they’re a really interesting product.  All the smaller packs were really suffering in the cold, but I think they performed pretty well. Definitely comparable to my tattus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • #3 by Jakalas on 06 Dec 2017
  • Another 650mah battery would be great tbh. At this stage it's only Tattu that has that specific size.
Pages:
Actions