Pages:
Actions
  • #2791 by Andy7 on 22 Nov 2017
  • Taranis QX7 (white) and XSRF4PO FC - thanks to Mrs Andy. I had a quick feel of those lovely gimbles before it gets snatched away and wrapped up.  :wack0
  • #2792 by Bad Raven on 22 Nov 2017
  • thanks to Mrs Andy I had a quick feel of those lovely gimbles   :wack0

Too much information...................    ::)
  • #2793 by JeremyE on 22 Nov 2017
  • Congrats!  That's a bit of a good deal.   ~~  I thought I saw that deal mentioned somewhere.  Back up to full price now.  Maybe they'll be back down for Black Friday.

Mine is still in it's packaging, just in case it goes cheaper on black friday :)
  • #2794 by shawdreamer on 22 Nov 2017
  • This little puppy...

Afro 20amp aio pdb,esc, cc3d.  Lights up like a flippin xmas tree when powered, along with the standard cc3d status lights each onboard esc has its own set of status lights....nearly gave me a epileptic fit when I plugged it in (put a stock cc3d alongside it to show how compact it is), only foreseeable downside (though in a sorta good way) is that the entire boards had a protective coating put on it, which means its gonna be a pig to get good solder joints when it comes to direct soldering the motors to the board even if I spend some proper time cleaning the solder points :hmm:

itll be going into the latest version of my Sparkie design...

all seem good with it as far as I can make out....and all for £7odd and thats from the UK warehouse too! :frantic:

then on the flipside these turned up from chinaland...

£3 each in the BG black friday sale

for good reason too...... their cack!, 1 refuses to maintain a solid signal while the other randomly looses binding with my turnigy evo, theyll be gettin binned and Ill use some proper non-cheapo clone Fs-A8s's from HK for the new sparkies

now I just need two more Afro aoi boards, my 3 different transparent ABS filament reals, and the receivers to turn up and Ill have three of my new sparkie designs ready for the lads on boxing day, I can see us dissappearing for quite some time once when we get them down the woods ::)
  • #2795 by sh0wtime on 24 Nov 2017
  • Just a load of props today.
    After watching the guys in the multi storey in Fareham the other night i've come to the conclusion i'll be using lots of props  :whistling:
  • #2796 by apollo7 on 24 Nov 2017
  • He brought my phantom motor plates, actually he brought them a couple of days back but only got round to fitting them this eve,hoping to fly early in the morning and film the snow covered land
    <br /><br /><br />ebay photo hosting<br />

<br /><br />
  • #2797 by iRobot on 24 Nov 2017
  • He brought my phantom motor plates, actually he brought them a couple of days back but only got round to fitting them this eve,hoping to fly early in the morning and film the snow covered land
    <br /><br /><br />ebay photo hosting<br />

<br /><br />

Very neat  ~~
  • #2798 by Bad Raven on 28 Nov 2017
  • Some servo leads.................boring......................

and......................

Though how they put a shutter in there the size of the globe escapes me......................
  • #2799 by Bad Raven on 28 Nov 2017
  • And having a snail as a logo seems to be missing the point of calling it "Turbo"??   :laugh:
  • #2800 by iRobot on 29 Nov 2017
  • He brought me a 3s 1500 Lipo, and a cheapo 2-3 cell charger.
     :smiley:
  • #2801 by Biffa on 30 Nov 2017
  • A unicorn type Fingerling for my daughter, although two days ago I bought a Father Christmas nano quad for the other daughter  :rolleyes:
  • #2802 by Bajadre on 01 Dec 2017
  • A unicorn type Fingerling for my daughter, although two days ago he brought a Father Christmas nano quad for the other daughter  :rolleyes:

is it the one with the xmas music mate lol  :laugh:
  • #2803 by Biffa on 01 Dec 2017
  • is it the one with the xmas music mate lol  :laugh:

Yes :laugh: I have a little nano thing along with my son (although ours don't play annoying festive tunes) if she can pick it up I shall get all three whizzing around the tree  :wack0
  • #2804 by apollo7 on 02 Dec 2017
  • More a case of what the postman did not bring, nothing, zip, nada....but i got a tx to say parcel farce tried to deliver my latest hobbyking order and that a sorry card has been left....but no card left, sounds like PF did not even call at the house
  • #2805 by atomiclama on 02 Dec 2017
  • Trampoline
  • #2806 by Bajadre on 02 Dec 2017
  • Trampoline

Make sure you stay under 400ft mind  :laugh:  :laugh:
  • #2807 by Bad Raven on 02 Dec 2017
  • Trampoline

Fox

This is a word association game?
  • #2808 by Saleem on 02 Dec 2017
  • Crap,crap and even more crap!
     :wack0
  • #2809 by Reman on 03 Dec 2017
  • According to the Royal mail tracker page, They've put my latest package of cheap tat from TomTop safely in my Post Office box....... Erm..... I've never actually HAD a Post Office box ?!?!
  • #2810 by Andy7 on 04 Dec 2017
  • Um.... two Cheerson Mini FPV drones.
    Foxed me for a while as I hadn't ordered them. It even crossed my mind that they might be promotional / sponsorship. Traced the return address to a warehouse near Heathrow and the tracking number matched the one for Josh's QX7. Looks like BangGood sent the wrong thing  :shrug:

Asked them to resend. Wonder if they'll send a courier for the drones? If not, then bonus pressies for the boys  ~~
  • #2811 by shawdreamer on 09 Dec 2017
  • a sheet of .5mm double twil weaved carbon fibre for my project sparkie design.
  • #2812 by t0m541 on 10 Dec 2017
  • For me...Nothing, 2 weeks of waiting and watching the same RM tracking message of "unable to confirm the status of your item"
    According to the tracker the package was scanned into Heathrow but now it's vanished.
    Banggood have asked me to wait till next weekend before they will start investigating, but not holding out any hope of it arriving.
    Just hope they will either refund or resend the stuff.
    Looks like the hex will have to wait till next year before getting built.
  • #2813 by Saleem on 10 Dec 2017
  • For me...Nothing, 2 weeks of waiting and watching the same RM tracking message of "unable to confirm the status of your item"
    According to the tracker the package was scanned into Heathrow but now it's vanished.
    Banggood have asked me to wait till next weekend before they will start investigating, but not holding out any hope of it arriving.
    Just hope they will either refund or resend the stuff.
    Looks like the hex will have to wait till next year before getting built.

Banggood packages can take up to and sometimes longer than 10 days to be delivered after entering uk,its happened to me numerous times,so your not an odd one out.
     :smiley:
  • #2814 by shawdreamer on 10 Dec 2017
  • could be worse..... you could have ordered from Gearbest.

slow boat from china?

more like a peddle boat from mars :rolleyes:
  • #2815 by Bad Raven on 11 Dec 2017
  • could be worse..... you could have ordered from Gearbest.

slow boat from china?

more like a peddle boat from mars :rolleyes:

Look on the bright side, from experience, the longer you wait once an item hits the UK, it seems (contrary to logic) that the less likely to get customs charged you are.
  • #2816 by Bad Raven on 12 Dec 2017
  • Some more translucent Hula Hoops for internal racing!

Got to put the LED light strings in them and make the bases.I make these from weighted square drain pipe fittings that also house the battery boxes/switches today. These allow the hoop to rotate if hit really hard, saving the quad at the expense of having to reset them.
  • #2817 by nate80 on 12 Dec 2017
  • A bashed up box of DJI Goggles. They'd been sent as is, without any protective packaging at all, via Parcelforce.  :rolleyes: Looking forward to giving these a go on Christmas day when I 'hope' a certain selfie drone will be under the tree!

DJI-Goggles-2.jpgWhat did the postman bring today?
  • #2818 by Bajadre on 12 Dec 2017
  • sounds like your gonna be grinning xmas day then nate  :beer2:
  • #2819 by nate80 on 13 Dec 2017
  • sounds like your gonna be grinning xmas day then nate  :beer2:

Cheers Baj. Im trying not to get too excited as my misses says she hasn't brought me anything for chrimbo this year (been too naughty, apparently  :evil ).  I'm just hoping the dji purchase showing on the joint credit card statement proves otherwise!   :crossfingers:  :laugh: 

Can't believe it's only a week and a few days away now. Decembers flown by. Actually, 2017's flown by!
  • #2820 by hoverfly on 13 Dec 2017
  • Cheers Baj. Im trying not to get too excited as my misses says she hasn't brought me anything for chrimbo this year (been too naughty, apparently  :evil ).  I'm just hoping the dji purchase showing on the joint credit card statement proves otherwise!   :crossfing!

Don't panic i'm sure you will love the spare usb lead and bumper sticker. :laugh:
Pages:
Actions