Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by LuMan on 09 Sep 2017
  • Well, I reported a few weeks back that I lost my FQ foldy to a blackberry bush, following a windy day and badly placed tree (ahem).

Well, I finally got around to heading back to the spot, armed with secateurs, heavy coat and gardening gloves.

After about 20 minutes of snipping, I managed to locate the little blighter:
     [ Invalid Attachment ]

Despite being near the top of the bush, surviving wind, rain and bird poo, the quad is pristine and showing no signs of damage or weathering at all.

I shoved the battery onto a beeper and nothing happened. So I used my multi-meter and saw a barely chargeable 3.21v. What the hell. I charged it and shoved it into the quad. It flew perfectly. I just flew it earlier with my gaming tablet and it performed impeccably.

Guess I';m just one lucky bleeder on this occasion. I';m off to buy a lottery ticket now!  :crossfingers:
  • #2 by Saleem on 09 Sep 2017
  • You look soo happy!

Wish i could have found the rotorx atom i lost,whats months ago now.
      :beer2:
  • #3 by Bajadre on 09 Sep 2017
  • Chuffed for you matey  ~~
  • #4 by shawdreamer on 10 Sep 2017
  • You look soo happy!

if he pulled that face while stood outside a infant school he';d get nicked :-/
  • #5 by hoverfly on 10 Sep 2017
  • if he pulled that face while stood outside a infant school he';d get nicked :-/

:rofl: :rofl: Behave!!!
  • #6 by LuMan on 11 Sep 2017
  • if he pulled that face while stood outside a infant school he';d get nicked :-/

I just spat beer all over my laptop!!  :rofl:

Believe it or not, that was the best of the 6 pics I took!!! Glad I didn';t post the ';duck-face'; one! I would be nicked regardless!!!  :laugh:
  • #7 by betty on 12 Sep 2017
  •  ~~ :beer2:cheers for it.
  • #8 by Revs on 12 Sep 2017
  • Glad you found it mate. Tip; get some neon tape on it somewhere so it';s easier to spot ;)
Pages:
Actions