User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

MultiRotorUK ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Bajadre: good to see you slayer :)
    January 18, 2018, 17:14:57
  • hoverfly: Good to hear you are feeling better,  now  all you have to do is catch up on the technology,, and  prepare for wallet damage.. :nananana:
    January 18, 2018, 17:10:14
  • Andy7: WB Slayer!! :) :)
    January 18, 2018, 16:36:41
  • Slayer23: Boooo Hello all sorry ys i am still alive and very very very much better thanks in no small way to the help i recieved on here
    January 18, 2018, 15:42:22
  • Bajadre: lmao shaw yeah u gotta check these things haha
    January 18, 2018, 14:59:29
  • shawdreamer: well I lowered the search word from "1000" to "100" but all I could find was "essex wife 100 man gangbang".... I checked the entire video though, just incase it was a mistype
    January 18, 2018, 14:32:01
  • Bad Raven: How much comparison do you feel is required?
    January 18, 2018, 12:31:57
  • shawdreamer: still nothing yet and Ive been checking.... alot....purely for the purpose of investigation
    January 18, 2018, 11:45:49
  • Bajadre: be on xhamster soon dude lol
    January 16, 2018, 14:22:15
  • Andy7: BBC news website story "1000 young people charged over sex video" - now, I'm no expert but that must have been quite a video.
    January 16, 2018, 14:12:36
  • Bajadre: Lol raven @ powergen use a image hosting site to link the pics on here etc
    January 16, 2018, 12:37:32
  • Bad Raven: Take picture, cut three slits. Place head through central slit, arms through the other two. You now have picture on.
    January 16, 2018, 05:37:31
  • atomiclama: on what? the wall ::)
    January 15, 2018, 20:34:53
  • powergenscotland: Help me put pictures on
    January 14, 2018, 12:43:24
  • Bad Raven: @SamK1425 - after helicopters and before what follows!!   :laugh:
    January 13, 2018, 20:28:45
  • Gav: ty paul
    January 13, 2018, 18:54:00
  • SamK1425: is there a place on this forum to sell a drone? Thanks
    January 13, 2018, 18:10:21
  • Hozza: £50 a night Gav
    January 13, 2018, 15:19:52
  • Bad Raven: All of it..........  ;)
    January 13, 2018, 06:13:32
  • Gav: how much
    January 12, 2018, 20:01:30

Who's Online

Theme Selection

Forum Default

Permanently

Author Topic: Banggood - Sweet & Sour  (Read 253 times)

Online Bad Raven

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Liked: 410
Banggood - Sweet & Sour
« on: January 09, 2018, 10:26:52 »
Banggood often gets praise but sadly and seemingly more often stick, and sometimes the stick is deserved, but no-one should discount the complexity of providing a reliable and fast delivery service half way around the world.

Recently an item failed to arrive Priority Air Mail. Tracking showed it "waiting for plane" in China, end of, no further update.

After allowing plenty of extra time I contacted and with the item now out of stock till end February, and no further tracking data, was refunded in full.

Four more working days later and now a full month overdue beyond their expected delivery date, the item arrived.

SO, I decided to soak off all the labels to see where it had been all that time. There were SIX on top of each other, but WD40 soaking released them, all readable.

The package (a small FPV headset) had left China promptly, and arrived at Southall in three days, so no undue outward or inward customs delay, presumably in via nearby Heathrow Airport.

The first and second labels were correctly addressed. It had been allocated a UK type tracking number, though this had never been fed back to Banggood.

Then some complete brain dead stupid pillock in THIS country at Southall decided that my address was my name, phone number, "Crest Road" and "UK". This despite it being correct on the label the silly git had put it over.  :banghead: :banghead:

Unsurprisingly there are quite a few Crest Roads in the UK.

Nobody after that had the common to ring and check (landline with ans machine), and at that point a week later the labels suddenly go "MyHermes" from Rugby with the full correct address again, but then despite that, start bouncing around the country for another ten working days ignoring public holidays etc before eventually getting to me.

So, ALL the delay was generated inside the UK by UK agencies.

Sad, Eh?

I have passed ALL this back to Banggood inc dates and times, copy all label showing details inc van runs, return addresses, etc. Offered to pay (again).   I got a thank you and we hope you enjoy your (free) product!

Offline UrbanFPV

• Liked: 8
Re: Banggood - Sweet & Sour
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 13:27:04 »
Ordered a Mavic battery from them, which went missing when it came into the country.  Banggood gave me a refund fairly promptly.  Battery never did turn up though.
Talon SVX
Tyrant S 215
Aurora 90
GEPRC Sparrow (Mo Sparah)
Mavic Pro
Turnigy Evolution,X9d,QX7s
Aomway Commanders
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9rqz1V6XIaU3xikNDzjKg

Offline MKPSG12

• Liked: 0
  • Tricopter, one prop short of a Quadcopter
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 10:00:37 »
You should try ordering (legal I might add) firearms parts into this country! You get all the potential delays of the courier company plus the flapping/clueless Customs people debating whether a spring or screw is legal or not simply because its for a gun  :rolleyes:

Offline hoverfly

• Liked: 888
  • Quads, lots of quads
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 17:07:57 »
Dumb ill thought out rules by people talking out their butts. Not sure of the regs now as I packed up 10 years ago but if you didn't hold a FAC you could buy a  mm1 moderator and put it on an air rifle no problem, if you had a FAC you had to get a slot and put it on your ticket.. :shrug:
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
Spektrum DX 8 with mode knob conversion.Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks..

Online Bad Raven

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 20:10:13 »
Dumb ill thought out rules by people talking out their butts. Not sure of the regs now as I packed up 10 years ago but if you didn't hold a FAC you could buy a  mm1 moderator and put it on an air rifle no problem, if you had a FAC you had to get a slot and put it on your ticket.. :shrug:

English, please....................   :tongue:

Offline MKPSG12

• Liked: 0
  • Tricopter, one prop short of a Quadcopter
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 09:04:21 »
English, please....................   :tongue:

:laugh:

FAC = Firearms Certificate

(Sound) Moderator = 'silencer' <shudders>

A .22 calibre sound moderator can be used on both a .22cal air rifle and/or a .22cal firearm. Because of the stupid way the legislation works a person with no FAC could buy and use said moderator without even having to show ID to buy it (assuming they looked over 18), whereas if you wanted to put the same moderator on a firearm you would have to get it authorised on your FAC by the police before you could buy it  :rolleyes:

Sorry for the thread derailment!

Online Bad Raven

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 10:33:59 »
Sorry for the thread derailment!

No Probs!!

Offline hoverfly

• Liked: 888
  • Quads, lots of quads
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 10:43:18 »
Thanks MKPSG12, saved me a lot of typing.... :laugh:.. :beer2:
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
Spektrum DX 8 with mode knob conversion.Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks..

Offline Andy7

• Liked: 420
    • The Tracker
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 10:00:29 »
Pretty hacked off with BangGood at the moment.
Over Christms, they excelled themselves by sorting out a problem with mis-shipped items and a rapid refund on a smaller item that went out of stock worldwide while they were sorting out the re-ship.
Okay, it took 24 hours between each email exchange because of the time difference and that was a little annoying but really they did a great job.

BUT: After I made a complaint about the poorly soldered USB port on my FC they asked for videos and photos (fair enough). Their email server rejected attachments so I sent by a variety of other means and now they're just completely IGNORING my emails. I must have emailed about 10 times now and no response.
I'm thinking of opening another ticket just to nudge them but a little concerned that might just caus econfusion.

Bad show Bang Good. This makes me all the more likely in the future to pay a little but more and buy locally.  :thumbdown:
ZMR200 | EMAX 2206 2300kv | XSRF4PO(BF) | FatShark Dom V3 | Spedix ES25 | 4S 1300mAh | 5045x3 PC HQ Props | FrSky QX7.
Hubsan X4 107 V2

Offline CornishMule

• Liked: 61
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 10:24:55 »
Pretty hacked off with BangGood at the moment.
Over Christms, they excelled themselves by sorting out a problem with mis-shipped items and a rapid refund on a smaller item that went out of stock worldwide while they were sorting out the re-ship.
Okay, it took 24 hours between each email exchange because of the time difference and that was a little annoying but really they did a great job.

BUT: After I made a complaint about the poorly soldered USB port on my FC they asked for videos and photos (fair enough). Their email server rejected attachments so I sent by a variety of other means and now they're just completely IGNORING my emails. I must have emailed about 10 times now and no response.
I'm thinking of opening another ticket just to nudge them but a little concerned that might just caus econfusion.

Bad show Bang Good. This makes me all the more likely in the future to pay a little but more and buy locally.  :thumbdown:

To be honest Andy I've bought 1 or 2 things from BangGood in the past, but the slow delivery, damaged packaging, surprise import costs and lack of local support now mean I buy only from UK suppliers. The difference in cost can easily be attributed to the excellent support that I've received from all of the main UK suppliers.

Offline Andy7

• Liked: 420
    • The Tracker
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 10:49:52 »
Yep, I'm really believing now that it's a false economy buying from BG / HK. Totally put off.
ZMR200 | EMAX 2206 2300kv | XSRF4PO(BF) | FatShark Dom V3 | Spedix ES25 | 4S 1300mAh | 5045x3 PC HQ Props | FrSky QX7.
Hubsan X4 107 V2